Prices 2017 REDUCED PRICES FOR A LUXURY CRUISE FOR 2
6 night 7 day cruise 7,500 euros
Please note that the price is for the ‘whole boat’ ie for two people .
Please note that as well as now only offering cruises for 2 people not 4 we have also dropped the price by 2,000€ to mitigate the cost to parties who would have traveled as a foursome. However we cannot offer this discount and pay 20% agents fees so this offer is for direct bookings only. We will only be offering a maximum of 4 cruises in 2017 and 2 are already taken. So, we offer an 80′ barge for 2 along with the best of food , lots of space and very individual attention!
Please email for available dates for 2017.
Please do just drop us an email and see what we can offer.
* Please note.
All prices are for the ‘whole boat’. ie one person would pay the complete rate but a party of two would only be paying half of the charter rate each.
Our cruise prices include,
a) All breakfasts and lunches
b) 3 evening meals when we stop in countryside locations.
c)Use of ships bicycles
d) use of ships library, CD collection and Hi-Fi, DVD collection, Satellite TV
e) All excursions.
f) Beers, table wines and other drinks.
h)Satellite broadband via on board wi-Fi
i) Pick up and return transport between the ship and agreed airport or train station.
The only extras are,
a) 3 evening meals taken ashore. (Taken at Malestroit, Josselin and Rohan.) We can advise and recommend.
b) Travel costs to and from the agreed pick up point.
c) Any specially purchased requirements.
d) Long distance excursions. If you have any particular places you wish to see, just enquire.
For full details of our terms and conditions see below.
To make a booking please contact us by email or phone.
Terms of business and booking conditions
- You and your party book (charter) the entire boat Libje. No other bookings will be taken for the duration of your charter.
- The charter of Libje starts at 4pm on day 1 and ends by 10am on day 7. A request to picked up at Redon from the 1300 direct train from Paris will incur a 250€ surcharge.
- Reservations require a deposit of of 25% of the charter price. The remaining 75% must be paid at latest 60 days before the start of the charter. The initial deposit is non refundable. If a charter is cancelled within the 60 days before commencement of the charter then the 75% will be refunded only if we are able to re-sell the booked charter period.
- Should Libje be unavailable for dates reserved, or if the owners for circumstances beyond their control cancel the charter then all sums received will be returned in full, and the charterer shall have no claim against the owners or Libje. Sums will be returned pro-rata should only a portion of the charter be cancelled.
- For the charter we provide double cabins (with either a double or two single beds).Each cabin has its own en-suite facilities with private toilet, shower and wasbasin. The front cabin has a double and the side cabin has two singles. If you want the side cabin made up as a double this has to be requested at least 2 weeks in advance of boarding. Cabins are equipped with all bed linens, towels and hairdryers.
- Breakfasts and lunches are provided on all days either on board or at a restaurant ( paid for by us), together with soft drinks, beers and local wines. Three evening meals are to be taken ashore at guests own expense. Three evening meals will be provided on board, again with all drinks included.
- We provide the use of ships bicycles, library, a collection of CD’s for the Hi-Fi, DVD’s and where available, satellite TV and internet.
- Air and ground transportation to the agreed pick up point are not included in the charter price. We will contact you before arrival and arrange to pick you up at the nearest station or airport.
- It is a very rare occurrence during the season, but in the event of extreme weather, canal closures or unforseen maintainance issues, we reserve the right to alter a route if circumstances so dictate.
- We make every effort to provide a safe and comfortable cruise. By booking a charter of Libje, guests recognise and accept the existance of hazards that accompany travelling on the barge, its vehicles and excusions. These include but are not limited to slipping, tripping and falling or any injuries sustained as a result of collision, use of ropes or in locks.The barge and its owners assume no liability or responsibility for a guests illness, injury, death or loss or damage of personal items whilst on board the barge, its vehicles (including bicycles) however caused. Insurance against personal accident, injury or damage to personal affects is not included in the charter price and no responsibility can be accepted for such accidents and losses. We strongly recommend that guests suitably insure themselves and their belongings.
For the comfort and safety of all aboard Libje, smoking is not allowed inside the accommodation spaces,or anywhere on the barge or in its vehicles.
- Payment of a deposit to secure the charter of Libje constitutes acceptance of these booking conditions by all members of the charter group.